Thursday, July 24, 2008


Hi band ,



It has been a long time since we post any blogs . As for last practice the top three leaders have been announced and they are Diyana holding the pose of Band Major , Alex and Aqilah holding the pose of Drum Majors and ME for the pose of secretary . I hope you guys give the most cooperation to the Band and Drum Majors so they would have less problems doing thier job. As for me , come for your practice regularly and inform me or the teachers in-charge if you all would'nt be able to come for Band. It would really help me and the teachers alot. So I hope you all are happy with the current Band major and Drum majors.
As for tommorow, there will be no band as there is a sports carnival for the whole school. I know you guys knew about it already and not to forget tmr is Aqiela's birthday , so , on the behalf of the whole band HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY AQILAH (:



your secretary ..

No comments: